Pop & Rock
Blues & Jazz
Musical - Movie
EACH NOMINATED CATEGORY IS DIVIDED BY 6 AGE GROUPS
4-6 years old
7-9 years old
10-12 years old
13-16 years old
17-25 years old
+26 years old
For the Nominated Classical Category there are special requirements. The song can last as much as in the original composition, and will have to be selected from the following list:
1. Early English or Italian song from the 16th or 17th
2. A song from the 19th or 20th century sung in German, French or other European language.
3. An Aria from an opera, to be sung in the original language, with or without recitative.
4. An Aria from an oratorio, in the original language, with or without recitative.
5. A 20th or 21st century English or American art-song or a folksong.
Ethno/Folk/Native Language and Original Notes:
For only the Nominated Categories of Ethno/Folk/Traditional and Original, the Acapella singing is allowed. The songs can be in any language. Please, add the lyrics of the song in the original language and, if possible, into English language as well.
Video Production Notes:
Participants (Solo, Duet or Group) that have:
a) studio recording or
b) music video (cover) can perform only 1 song in the nominated category.