HOW TO APPLY - VOCAL COMPETIOTION
1. Fill out the application form -
a. State legal name/surname, year of birth, add your photo, etc.
b. All Contestants between 6 and 18 years old MUST have their parent or guardian’s permission to enter the competition as stated in the application form.
2. Send the application form TOGETHER with the Video/s recording (video file or YouTube video link), the participant photo via one of the options below:
A Email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or via
C WhatsApp, at telephone: +35796280148.
Videos should be recorded recently within the last 6 months, with the exception of the video production category that should be recorded within the last 12 months. Videos recorded at a period other than the months mentioned above will be disqualified.
3. Then you will receive the details to make the payment. Upon payment, please make sure to share with us the proof of payment (via email or WhatsApp) in order for your application will be finalized.
Note: All extra bank charges during the payment must be covered directly by the contestants.
Entry Fees required to participation are:
For solo contestants:
(this refers to the 5 nominated categories: 1) Pop & Rock/Blues & Jazz, 2) Musical–Movie, 3) Native Language, 4) Classical, and 5) Original):
- 25 euro for one nominated category per contestant
- 25+15= 40 euro for two nominated categories per contestant
- 40 euro for three nominated categories per contestant (3rd category is free of charge)
Note: Participants can only participate in a maximum 3 out of the 5 categories and are allowed only 1 song per category.
This excludes the Video production category which is a category on its own (see below).
For duet contestants:
- 25 euro for one nominated category per duet
- 35+15= 50 euro for two nominated categories per duet
- 50 euro for three nominated categories per Duet (3rd category is free of charge)
Note: Participants can only participate in maximum 3 out of the 7 categories and are allowed only 1 song per category.
- 52 euro for one nominated category
- Participation for groups can take place in only 1 out of the 6 categories and are allowed only 1 song.
Note: Participants can only participate in maximum 1 out of the 7 categories and are allowed only 1 song per category.
For Video Production/My music Video:
- 50 euro for one nominated category only (per Solo, Duet or Group)
- Participants (Solo, Duet or Group that have studio recording) can perform 1 song only in the nominated category Video Production/My music Video.
- Video Production/My music Video recording should be recorded no longer than one year ago.
TIMELINE OF THE COMPETITION:
The registration period for submitting Application/s and Video/s is from the 10th of January’2022 up to the 10th of March’2022.
The final results of the competition will be announced on the 10th of April’2022.
The organizers have the right to change the conditions of the competition
(i.e. timelines / deadlines etc.)